- Beeswax — Has been known to help make hair stronger and thicker. Beeswax can also help build the volume of hair in order to provide improved control and texture to hair for a particular desired style. Beeswax can give additional shine and glossy appearance to hair and offer extra protection. The presence of antioxidants helps protect the hair from harm and damage created from everyday styling, environmental factors and conditions. Beeswax can also help provide added lubrication, moisture, hydration, and softness to hair.
- Jojoba Oil — Helps nourish and add moisture and shine to hair.
- Safflower Oil — Naturally derived oil that provides excellent moisturization and shine.
- Olive Oil — Helps enhance the health and vitality of your hair. Natural hair conditioner. Helps to make your hair softer and more manageable.
- Place desired amount between palms and rub hands together to generate heat softening the wax slightly. Apply to dry or damp hair. Use finger tips to spike, sculpt and create your desired style.
- Dry hair
- Straight, curly or coarse hair structures
Petrolatum, Fragrance (Parfum), Cera Alba, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Yellow 11 (Cl 47000), Amyl Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Mehtyl Propianol, Linalool.